domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

The Simplicity of Faith

I think life should be a celebration. Too many believers who do not enjoy life, and even fewer who celebrate it. Many people truly love Jesus Christ and is on track to heaven, but very few enjoy the trip. For many years I was one of them ... and so was Martha. Martha was busy doing what I used to do: run to and fro, to impress God and everyone.Complicated my relationship with the Lord because he had a legalistic approach to justice. Sought many things: answer to my difficulties, prosperity, health, success in my ministry, my family changes. I just felt good when I was doing something. And I botheredpeople like Mary, who knew both enjoy without strive. I thought they should do what I did.My problem was I had all of Martha and Mary's nothing. He loved Jesus but had not learned about the simple life that He wanted me to live. I discovered that the answer was rooted in faith, knowing what it meant to sit at the feet of Jesus, hear his words, and trust God with my whole heart and soul. If you want to live a complicated, complex, no joy, try todo what can not be done without God. Love God and Enjoy Life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario